Search This Blog

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Utensils


Every contrivance of man, every tool, every instrument, every utensil, every article designed for use, of each and every kind, evolved from a very simple beginnings.
~ Robert Collier
- - - - -

This is a gift I put together for my colleague Brad.  I bought this "Zen Garden Accessories" box for myself.  I chose the accessories I wanted and left other for him.  I felt free to do this because the box said that the items inside might not match the photo.

The things I left included a very small packet of sand and some rocks.  In place of the items I took, I put a small thing of bubbles, a telephone adapter thing, a clip shaped like a little person and a fork.  I wanted to include a spork because sporks are funnier, but I didn't have a spork.

I think that when people cuddle and they call it spooning that...  Okay, I actually never really think about that.  What I DO think though, is if you spoon with someone and you're a little mad at them, that you should call it sporking.

No comments:

Post a Comment