Search This Blog

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Morning

 
Bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.
~ Orphan Annie
- - - - -
 
So, I've had this blog idea on my list for a while now.  It just says, "Little Orphan Annie Oakley."  But I can't figure out what to do with it.  I could make a joke that Orphan Annie could never be a sharpshooter because she doesn't have pupils, but that doesn't really work.
 
Sometimes I have ideas and they don't work.  Sometimes I write blogs about them anyway.  Kind of like this.  Sometimes I don't ever write those blogs.  People probably appreciate the few tiems when I use that restraint.  Other times I wait and a good idea comes of them.  This is not one of those times.
 
But let me just add this, I don't think an orphan should be giving you advice to gamble away your bottom dollar on ANYTHING.  First of all, why would you take advice from a child.  Second, an orphan might not be the best person to tell you how to approach games of chance.
 
That said, if the sun does NOT come up again tomorrow (other than it just being a cloudy day) it isn't like you'll have to pay off this bet.
 
(pause)
 
Upon further review, I'm going to make sure this posts on a Sunday.  I think fewer people read my blog on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment