Search This Blog

Monday, October 8, 2012

Ranch


I live on a ranch in Utah for now, but I'm gonna move. I've got another ranch to move to, but its location is a secret. When I get there, I'm gonna plow the road in behind me.
~ Wilford Brimley
- - - - -

If my ranch was enemies with The Button Hole ranch, I would have my wranglers go over there with some brown paint and pain over the "o" and the "n."  Then, one of two things would happen - either the Button Hole ranch gang would think it was hilarious, OR they would be so intimidated by my clever wordplay that they would ask to be our friends instead of our enemies.  Or, I guess they might seek revenge.  Which is why I will NOT name my ranch "The Assassin Hole" ranch.  Even though you might think it was intimidating and would scare off other villain ranchers, it does leave you susceptible to wordplay revenge.

Also, does Wilford Brimley really need to live on a secret ranch?  I would not have guessed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment