Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Property

Our houses are such unwieldy property that we are often imprisoned rather than housed by them.
~ Henry David Thoreau
- - - - -

Okay, who wouldn't want to buy this tower thing?  If you charged $5 a person to go up into the tower, you'd make your investment back in no time.  Plus there's always offering advertising space on the sides of the tower.  And opening it on weekends as a Tower and Breakfast. Where, if I was you, I'd suggest marketing that you serve a TOWER of pancakes. 

Of course, I'm not completely sure what the amenities inside this tower are currently.  I don't know if it would comfortable hold a bed or a place to make or serve breakfast.  But I'm an idea person, not an implementation person.  You work out the details.  Just make sure I get my cut of any potential financial gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment