Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Looking

The best car safety device is a rear-view mirror with a cop in it.  
~Dudley Moore
- - - - -

I like to drive.  I like going around to see things I wouldn't see if I sat at home.  And then I like to take pictures of those things.  I'm not sure if it's the going, the photographing, the thinking, or the writing about my drives that I like the most.  

I only sometimes get scared that I am someplace I ought not be and that someone is going to come out and yell at me.  Unfortunately, those places are usually where the best photos are.  

That's interesting, isn't it?  The things people don't want us to see are the things by which we are most intrigued.  Whether it's their rusty bedspring lawn art or their livestock or where they hide their money.  People are so sensitive sometimes.  They're cute.








No comments:

Post a Comment