Search This Blog

Monday, November 26, 2012

Smell

Guests, like fish, begin to smell after three days.
~ Benjamin Franklin
- - - - -

When I left, Leslie asked if I wanted a snack for my trip - a granola bar or string cheese.  Or leftover Brussels sprouts.  She said I could take some and pass them out to other passengers on the plane.  We discussed the pros (Brussels sprouts are delicious) and cons (Brussels sprouts have a distinctive odor) and decided against it.

Why we always allow society to force us to conform when it comes to appropriate airline snackage, I will never know.  However, I suppose I'd rather limit my airline Brussels sprouts intake if it means that someone else will have to limit his Durian intake. 

Yes, I had to look that up.  It is the stinkiest food according to someone on the internet who has the skills to put together a list.  It frightens me what Durian smells like since Lutefisk is only #5 on the stinkiest food list.

No comments:

Post a Comment