Search This Blog

Friday, March 24, 2017

Creepy

No no no you were doing fine, you had been courteous and receptive to courtesy, you had established trust with the embarrassing truth about Miggs, and now this ham-handed segue into your questionnaire tut-tut-tut it won't do.
~ Hannibal Lecter
- - - - -

There is a deli in town called "Mig's Deli." I want to go there because I like delis. I don't want to go there because I don't like the name "Mig." The reason I don't like the name "Mig" is because of Silence of the Lambs.

Whoa.  

I am right. I don't like the name Mig because of Silence of the Lambs (spelled Migg for the character in the movie). I thought I didn't like that name because Clarice found Migg's head in a jar when she went into that storage unit and scratched her leg and had to get into the car and then she saw it there. 

I was wrong. That was Miss Hester Moffett.

Miggs was the guy in the cell next to Hannibal Lecter. Suffice to say that - based on what he did to Clarice in the movie - I don't want Miggs fixing me a sandwich either.

I feel nauseous now.

No comments:

Post a Comment