Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

View

I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality.
~ Martin Luther King, Jr.
- - - - -

I think one's view depends on one's experiences and character, but also on the windows through which one has a chance to look. The view isn't the same for all of us. Whether our eyes are open or closed we see different things.

It's like a cloud formation. We might each see something different. It doesn't mean that we can't try to see what the other is seeing. And maybe once we see things another way we can't go back to seeing things the way we did before.

See what I mean?

Well, I guess by then the cloud formations maybe have changed but my point, which I think is good, is still a good point, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment