Search This Blog

Friday, February 2, 2018

Look

As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.
~ Bill Gates
- - - - -

I hear people talk about the word "empower" as a negative thing. To empower is to authorize or give permission. I think the way a lot of people use it they mean to support and encourage people in doing their own work and creating change. 

Regardless, I think that a show called Mighty Morphin Empower Rangers would be a good show. I think the premise could be the same as how Wikipedia describes Mighty Morphin Power Rangers that their job is to "overcome periodic antagonists."

That's the story of our lives, isn't it? That we try to overcome periodic antagonists? And who couldn't use a little support in that. Support - not permission. 

Bring it on periodic antagonists! Well, bring it on later. I'm busy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment