Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2018

Bowl

I'm happy when I'm juggling, but I feel I've gone from like three balls to ten bowling balls. But that's a good problem. I don't really have a complaint about that.
~ Kirstie Alley
- - - - -

I think the history of bowling is fascinating. The fact that those who came before us used to roll coconuts to knock bananas and pineapples off the banana and pineapple shrubs (the plants were much shorter back then) is amazing to me. And then as time took away the need to do this for survival and it just sort of morphed into sport -- fascinating.

Also Kirstie Alley's middle name is - you thought I was going to say "Bowling" didn't you. Well, I'm not. Who would give their kid the middle name "Bowling"?!!  Her middle name is Louise. Of course who would give their kid the middle name "Louise"?!

No comments:

Post a Comment