Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2018

Do

As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. 
I just watch what they do.
~ Andrew Carnegie
- - - - -

Me, too Andrew Carnegie. This also works with women and children and people beyond the gender binary, I have found. Regardless of what they say, people show you who they are by what they do. 

This reminds me of my friend Sara who would always say, "All we know after an interview is whether someone interviews well or not." I agree with that, as well. 

That's why I try to watch people a lot. I learn so much doing that. You don't even have to be up close to watch and learn about people. Like how I was ahead of Aurora and Leslie when I saw this. I really like this picture. I think it captures both of them pretty well.

I try to be quiet more than I talk when I'm watching people. Especially if I'm watching people through their living room windows late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment