Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Abandoned

If you're feeling abandoned by the world, 
interact with anyone you can.
~ Martha Beck
- - - - -

So sometimes I write my blogs in advance. Then I sometimes forget what I write. Like I published a blog on June 29 that was pretty similar to this:

Being alone and being lonely are not the same thing.
Being abandoned and being in a band are not the same thing.

So when I saw it, I realized I had to go back and change this blog entry that was still in draft form so it wouldn't be too similar.

Then I realized that I could just make some comments about how similar the blogs were and I wouldn't have to create a whole new post.

I'm not sure if this kind of blog is repurposing, recycling, or upcycling. I think it probably is just lazy blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment