Search This Blog

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Kids


To observe people in conflict is a necessary part of a child's education. It helps him to understand and accept his own occasional hostilities and to that differing opinions need not imply an absence of love.
~ Milton R. Sapirstein
- - - - -
Me: (less than 24 hours after Kirk & Jared's child is born)  Had any fights with your kid, yet?

Kirk:
          Zak:  I want to.
          Kirk:  No!
          Zak:  I want to.
          Jared:  No!
          Zak:  I want to visit Aunt Michelle!
          Jared & Kirk: No!
          (Just that one fight)

Me:  I like that baby.  I loathe those daddies.

(Also, it's possible I used this photo already in my blog. I don't remember. Regardless, it's awesome and worth a re-post)

No comments:

Post a Comment