Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2018

Mad

Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful.
~ Samuel Johnson
- - - - -

When I look around sometimes, I get very sad and down. Things are not always good. Some things are sometimes really quite bad. I don't understand how people can act the way that they do. Actually, I wish they were acting. I don't think it's a performance or facade at all. I think some people are actually quite horrible.

But if I get too sad, I go back and read something that I wrote that makes me laugh. It's true. I do that. And it almost always cheers me up.

As for the people who make bad choices and make me mad sometimes.

They'll get theirs. 

"Is that a threat?" you ask? 

Nope. Just me being psychic.


No comments:

Post a Comment