Search This Blog

Thursday, August 27, 2009

What happens after you die


He looks as if his idea of fun would be to find a cold damp grave and sit on it. ~ Richard Winnington
-----
I once wrote a short play about how before getting into heaven everyone was in a waiting room. I forget how it ended.
What I REALLY think happens, is that when you die, you have to sit with everyone you've ever known (at least -- maybe you sit with everyone who has ever lived) and you have to watch a movie of your life. The whole thing. Watching a movie about someone's life would take a long time, but since it is eternity, you've got the time...
Anyway, I think about that sometimes when I'm doing something stupid or embarrassing or illegal. And how I don't want everyone seeing this in my life movie.
NOTE: This should NOT be confused with a Lifetime movie. Those are generally are not about my life experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment