Search This Blog

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Boats


Being on a boat that's moving through the water, it's so clear. Everything falls into place in terms of what's important and what's not.
~ James Taylor

-----

I love boats. I like the riding and the looking at the water and the wind and the sun (if it's windy or sunny).

Let me tell you what I don't like though and that is a submarine. It's like the opposite of a boat. I would not like to work on a submarine. I don't think I'd even like to ride on one. And, I know that you can stand on top of them when they're above water - or at least on some of them you can do that. But with my luck, someone who knows I don't like submarines would push the dive button when I was standing on top and then I'm even more the opposite of boating than if I was inside the submarine.

No comments:

Post a Comment