Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Food

The best way to execute French cooking is to get good and loaded and
whack the hell out of a chicken. Bon appétit.
~ Julia Child
-----
If you indeed are what you eat, I recommend that you stay away from the following:

* runts
* deviled eggs
* dum dums
* jerk foods (jerk spice or jerky)
* crab
* air heads candy

I'm sure there are others, but another thing I don't recommend you eating is "Pink Panther Flakes - kind of like corn flakes except pink and maybe strawberry flavored or something? I remember begging for them as a kid and my mom finally gave in and said, "We're not buying any other cereal until you finish these." I agreed. They were awful. I think they sat in our cupboard for 6 months before we finally threw them out and got new cereal.

Actually, you don't have to worry about eating these. Apparently they were only produced from 1972-1974. Smart move to discontinue them, Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment