Search This Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cold

In all institutions from which the cold wind of open criticism is excluded, an innocent corruption begins to grow like a mushroom -- for example, in senates and learned societies.
~ Friedrich Nietzsche

-----

I have a cold in June. That isn't right. Just last week I was wondering how anyone gets a cold when it's not winter. I'll tell you how. They ride on a airplane with a hacking person three rows in front of them for an hour. That's how you get a cold in June.

Or maybe someone is conducting an experiment on me that I don't know about. Hopefully it's an experiment that will give me super powers like the ability to write in APA & MLA styles without referencing any materials or the ability to clean the house in one minute or the ability to make people disappear. Wait, I already have that last ability, I guess. I just hardly ever use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment