Search This Blog

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Monsters

In this business until you're known as a monster, you're not a star.
~ Bette Davis
-----

Maddie is not the most graceful person on the face on the earth. As a 14 year old, she isn't supposed to be. She's not as ungraceful as 14 year old boys, though. I think all 14 year old boys resemble Shrek.

But I digress... The other day Maddie lumbered through the kitchen looking for something to eat. I called her "Sasquatch." Chris said, "Remember how you used to call her Sasquatch all the time?" (Maddie's clumsy years have been going on for a while now).

I had forgotten that, but when Chris mentioned it, I remembered.

Elizabeth said, "I thought you called her A.S.S. - quatch."

I assured Elizabeth and everyone else that I had never called Maddie "Assquatch."


No comments:

Post a Comment