Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Party


Never be the first to arrive at a party or the last to go home, and never, ever be both.
~David Brown
-----

We were driving on one of our trips and took turns asking questions. One of the questions was, "What one experience would you like to make sure Maddie has in college?"

Chris: Study Abroad.

Michelle: Being a CA / RA.

Elizabeth: Going to a party.

Chris: Why?

Elizabeth: Because it's college and everyone needs to go to a party.

I'm not sure if the response made Chris worried for Maddie or more worried for Elizabeth than she already was.



PS. In looking for the right quote for this photo, I found one listed like this:

"I belong to no organized party. I am a Democrat." The quote was attributed to Will Smith. I believe that is incorrect.

No comments:

Post a Comment