Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Danger

As soon as there is life, there is danger.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- - - - -

When Jessica came to visit my house, she said, "I hope you close your windows at night since you live so close to the train tracks."  At first I was confused.  A closed window was not going to keep a train from careening through the house.  Then she added, "Someone could just jump off the train and break in."

First of all, thanks for one more thing to worry about.  As if I didn't have hobo concerns already.  I have written about them in this blog mainly because I'm not sure that hobos get on computers too much and if they do, I strongly suspect they do not follow my blog.

Second of all, why would a hobo jump off a train and choose THIS house to break into?  There are other bigger, nicer houses with nicer vehicles and boats and stuff that a hobo might choose.

Third, I think my cross stitch of "Hobo is Where the Heart Is," will make any hobo that jumps off a train and breaks into my house feel really guilty and he or she will leave and not come back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment