Search This Blog

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Building

I saw a subliminal advertising executive today, but just for a second.
~ Steven Wright
- - - - -

The word executive comes from the Medieval Latin exsequi which means "to carry out." That's interesting to me because I don't think in a lot of cases the executives do much carrying out. I think that's the regular people doing that.

But what do I know? I'm no executive.

But the really bad and rotten executives. The ones who go to jail (or SHOULD go to jail), we should call them something different. "Ex-executives" sounds stupid. Instead, I suggest that since those people are cons - conning people and communities out of the little that they have - because of that they are...

They are consecutives.

That's what I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment