Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Seeing

Do not look too far for you will see nothing.
~ Dejan Stojakovic
- - - - -

So Aurora and I FaceTimed. With Aurora that means that I looked at the ceiling while she ran from room to room. Occasionally we did stop so she could show me some rocks. Of course she didn't really hold the rocks where I could see them, so we came up with words that rhyme with rocks. Those words consist of rocks and box and then fox and sox (to which she said "I have that book!"). But when I tried "blocks" she said that didn't rhyme, but she did have some blocks she wanted to show me. I can only assume she showed them to me because she didn't hold them where I could see it.

The moral of this story is that it doesn't matter so much where you look. It matter what you pay attention to - that's what you really see.

Also, I think that FaceTime is why they call it a ceiling (see-ling). Yep. I bet that's why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment