Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Projects

While there’s life, there’s home.
~ Terence
-----
Two years ago at about this time we were packing to move into our house. Above is a photo of the matching wallpaper and shower curtain from one of the bathrooms. This decor alone was enough to make Chris not want to buy this house.
We removed the shower curtain and took down the wallpaper and painted this bathroom before we even unpacked.
Now, two years later we are refinishing the cabinets in the kitchen. I like projects, but I get 1/3 to 1/2 way through them and I feel like the time I was setting a trail with Amy and we found ourselves half way through a huge stinging nettles patch. I want to quit, but it's too late to go back, so you just have to forge ahead.
For the record, I'd rather refinish cabinets than run through stinging nettles.

No comments:

Post a Comment