Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ink

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four.
Calling the tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.
~ Abraham Lincoln
-----

I am fascinated by tattoos. I don't think you should tattoo babies, though. While it might make the other babies back off at daycare, I think tattoos might shut them out of some opportunities in elementary school plays. Of course, it would be funny if a baby asked another baby where he got his tattoo and the baby said, "I got it when I was in the pen. The playpen."

Except nobody calls them playpens any more. They call them tumblers or bouncies or... hold on, let me look it up - Pack and Plays.

Whatever. A baby cage is a baby cage no matter what you call it.

I am pleased that this blog entry was able to blend tattoos, Abraham Lincoln, babies, and playpen critique all in one.



1 comment:

  1. the burning question left unanswered is whether you have a tattoo or not...i will be getting a new one soon. (sounding like i'm an old pro, after the tiny 1" flower on my second toe 15 yeares ago).....

    ReplyDelete