Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Random

Aim high, and you won't shoot your foot off.
~ Phyllis Diller
-----

So, the other day Maddie and I were out driving around taking photos and we came upon this. It was out in the middle of no where. I love that these kinds of things exist, but it also freaks me out. What else is out there that I don't know about or haven't seen? Okay, I guess the answer to that questions is, "A lot of stuff." I just like stumbling upon it.

I will admit that when we were stopped and looking at it, I was a little afraid someone would run out and shoot us. But we didn't jump the fence. And if someone took the time to make this little shoot-o-rama village, they probably wouldn't kill passersby, would they?

As you look at the images below, you will be particularly impressed with my ability to make the Gunsmith building look particularly old-timey. I am becoming oh so gifted with the special tools on the computer photo program.




No comments:

Post a Comment