Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Music

Music in the soul can be heard by the universe.
~ Lao Tzu
-----

Songs in my head in the past few months...

August

05 - "Defying Gravity" from Wicked
03 - "The Twist" by Chubby Checker
01 - "Airplnes" by BoB

July
31 - Main Theme from Star Wars by John Williams
30 - "Bless the Beasts and the Children" by The Carpenters
29 - "Apologies" by Grace Potter and The Nocturnals
28 - "Mercy" by Duffy
27 - "Oh My" by Gin Wigmore
26 - "Time of the Season" by The Zombies
25 - "C'mon-a My House" by Rosemary Clooney
24 - "Trouble Me" by 10,000 Maniacs
23 - "When Something is Wrong with my Baby" by Aaron Neville
22 - "Missionary Man" by The Eurythmics
21 - "Bang Bang" by Melanie Fiona
20 - "Don't Forget Me When I'm Gone" by Glass Tiger
19 - "Serenity" by Godsmack
17 - "Hot in the City" by Billy Idol
15 - "The Star Spangled Banner" by Francis Scott Key
14 - "Coat of Many Colors" by Dolly Parton
10 - "Wake up Call" by Maroon 5
08 - "The Three Bells" by The Browns
06 - "Oh What A Night" by The Four Seasons
05 - "I Want You Back" by Sonos
04 - "Pa Bailar - Siempre Quiero Mas" by Bajafondo
03 - "The Dancing Bear" by The Mamas and The Papas
01 - "I Just Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble

June
30 - "Time and Tide" by Basia
29 - "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele
27 - "Bust Your Windows" by Amber Riley
26 - "My Strongest Suit" from the musical Aida
23 - "Single Girl" by Sandy Posey
20 - "Keep it Loose, Keep it Tight" by Amos Lee
19 - "Summertime" by Billy Stewart
18 - "Mony Mony" by Tommy James and the Shondells
17 - "Be My Lover" by LaBouche
16: "The Mating Game" by Bitter:Sweet
15: "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
14: "Single Ladies" by Beyonce
12: "Sweet Dreams (Beautiful Nightmare)" by Beyonce
09: "Dimming of the Day" by Bonnie Raitt
08: "If We Ever Meet Again" by Timbaland featuring Katy Perry
06: "Telephone" by Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce
05: "Serenity" by Godsmack
04: "In My Head" by Jason Derulo
03: "Waking Up in Vegas" by Katy Perry
02: "Red, Red Wine," by Neil Diamond

May
30 - "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga
28 - "Telephone" by Lady Gaga featuring Beyonce
27 - "Bad Day" by Daniel Powter
26 - "I Got You Babe" by Sonny and Cher
25 - "Alejandro" by Lady Gaga
24 - "Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash
22 - "Already Gone" by Kelly Clarkson
21 - "White Wedding" by Billy Idol
20 - "Little Boxes" by Pete Seeger
19 - "Time in a Bottle" by Jim Croce
17 - The Sesame Street theme song
16 - "Cruel Summer" by Bananarama
15 - The Armour hot dog song
14 - "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred
12 - "Why Don't You Get a Job" by the Offspring
11 - "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum
10 - "If you Only Knew"
08 - "Always the Last to Know" by Del Amitri
07 - "Give Me Some Kind of Sign" by Brenton Woods
06 - "Wonderful World" by Sam Cooke
05 - "Already Gone" by Kelly Clarkson
04 - "Disturbia" by Beyonce - I mean Rhianna (Thanks, Addie!)
03 - "Instant Karma" by John Lennon
01 - "Electric Avenue" by Eddie Grant

April
30 - "Paparazzi" by Lady Gaga
29 - "Cockles and Mussels" - Irish folk song
28 - "Gotta Be Somebody for Me" by Nickelback
27 - "Raindrops Keep Fallin' on my Head" by B.J. Thomas
26 - "Candle on the Water" by Helen Reddy
25 - "In My Head" by Jason Derulo
23 - "C is for Cookie" by Cookie Monster
21 - "Someday" by Rob Thomas
20 - "Wind of Change" by The Scorpions
16 - "I Think I Love You" by the Partridge Family
14 - "Second Chance" by Shinedown
13 - "Middle Ground" by Mary Chapin Carpenter

No comments:

Post a Comment