Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Fifteen

A revolution only lasts fifteen years, a period which coincides
with the effectiveness of a generation.
~ Jose Ortega y Gasset
- - - - -

So, I think I have mentioned before that Maddie is an excellent cook. She can make most anything and if she follows the directions and pays close attention, it usually tastes pretty good.
Anyway, the other night she made goulash. She was getting herself a bowl when she flipped one of the noodles out of the pan.

Maddie: Eat that.

Michelle: Don't boss me.

Maddie: I made it.

Michelle: I paid for the food.

Maddie: Maybe the noodles. Grandma brought the meat.

Michelle: What did you cook it on?

Maddie: I could cook it over a fire in the yard.

Michelle: Not in my yard.

Maddie: I could go in the street.

Michelle: I think you can get in trouble for randomly making a fire in the middle of the street.

NOTE: The photo above will be used for the cover of Maddie's new country music album, "Bossy at 15."

No comments:

Post a Comment