Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Trampoline

If you could build a house on a trampoline, that would suit me fine.
~ Alan Rickman
- - - - -

Sometimes Maddie and Elizabeth like to sleep on the trampoline. The good thing is, if you fall out of bed, then you just are standing up. The other good thing is that they are enjoying the outdoors. The other good thing is that we're getting our money's worth out of the trampoline.

I wonder, if they have babies, if they will ever have their babies sleep on one of those little exercise trampolines. I hope not because I bet that's against some kind of law.

1 comment:

  1. It probably doesn't matter if having your baby sleep on a wee trampoline is illegal or not, somebody somewhere will still get upset if you do it. My experience wit have a baby was that lots and lots of people were very excited to tell us we should be doing it differently than we were--and differently that the way other people were saying we should be doing it differently. My advice, based on infant parenting, is that you're going to screw it up anyway, might as well do something fun.

    ReplyDelete