Search This Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Important

Whatever you do may seem insignificant to you,
but it is most important that you do it.
~ Mohandas Gandhi
- - - - -

Michelle: People judge you by the company you keep.

Maddie: What are YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Michelle: If you would let me finish… If you run around with people who do drugs, people will think you do drugs. If you run around with people who swear, people will think you swear. If you run around with people who hate black people, people will think you hate black people.

Maddie: So the other day when I dove in the pool and hit my lip…

(everyone laughs)

Maddie: What?!

Chris: Here, let me show you. (to Michelle) So, Michelle, I’m talking to you and explaining something and I want you to understand and so now I’ve finished making my point.

Michelle: Uh, huh… So, I like bunnies because they’re so soft…

Maddie: That’s not the same at ALL. I was talking about something IMPORTANT.

No comments:

Post a Comment