Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Artist

The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
~ Oscar Wilde
- - - - -

"How do you get such beautiful nails?" you might ask.

First, be Elizabeth Fowler.
Second, look online for interesting ways to decorate your nails.

Then, have some colorful Non-Pareils around the house.


And VOILA, you're set.

Oh, I forgot to mention that you should also have a couple of adults in your home who do not really monitor your behaviors as closely as they probably ought to.

2 comments:

  1. At least I'm not the only one to sink into the comfort of a peaceful home only to find out that the kids have been secretly gathering up all my blankets and good skirt hangers and have my basement transformed into a complex labyrinth so that I can't even GET to my washer/dryer, let alone NEED said skirt hangers...
    Child supervision is certainly overrated!!

    ReplyDelete