Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby

(photo by Chris Fowler)

Diaper spelled backwards spells repaid. Think about it.
~ Marshall McLuhan
- - - - -
So, when I went to Stephanie and Craig's baby shower, one of the games we played was "name the baby with the first letters of the parents' first names."

"Who won that game?" you ask. I did. Duh. Otherwise, why would I tell this story?

Anyway, One of the names I suggested (with the R from "CRAIG") was "Rikki-Tikki." First of all, I thought it was a good name - Rikki-Tikki Zywicki.

Second, I think that would mean that the baby would be good at killing cobras. And who couldn't use a cobra-killing baby around the house? I mean, just to be safe. If you could choose between a baby that could kill cobras and a baby that could not kill cobras, which would you choose? You would choose the baby that could kill cobras. If you say you wouldn't, you are deceiving yourself, but you're not deceiving me.

Cobra Zywicki is also a cool name.

No comments:

Post a Comment