Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Games

Life, like all other games, becomes fun when one realizes that it's just a game.
~ Nerijus Staslulis
- - - - -

Why does it have to be a LEAD pipe? Wouldn't most any type of pipe work? Or is it preferable that if the blow doesn't kill the victim at first that they then die slowly of lead poisoning? If that is the case, then clever, my friend. Very clever.

Okay, when I typed the previous paragraph I typed "very cleaver." That's kind of funny.

I bet a game called "Butcher Clue" would be fun. At least the weapons. I'm not really sure how many rooms there are in a butcher shop, though. And it would give Colonel Mustard even more status since he would complement many of the meats available in the butcher shop.

Sometimes stream of consciousness blogging works. Sometimes it works not as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment