Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Games


- - - - -

Chris doesn't really like to play boardgames very much. This is a challenge since I LOVE games and I am freakishly competitive. During a recent visit to her parents' house, Chris was discussing this Game Complex (as I like to call it) with her mom and her brother Ken. During the conversation I heard one of the three of them mention a game called "Art Linkletter's House Party." Chris' brother Al - as if reading my mind - said, "Art Linkletter's House Party? I imagine that is a pretty fun party."

Apparently, it's a real game, though. I found this image at the following link:
http://boardgamegeek.com/image/65243/art-linkletters-house-party-game


I consider myself a bit of a game expert and I've never heard of this game. I wonder if it's as fun as "Alan Fundt's Masquerade Ball Extreme" or "Desi Arnaz's Domino Bash."

No comments:

Post a Comment