Search This Blog

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Containers

The human brain is unique in that it is the only container of which it can be said that the more you put into it, the more it will hold.
~ Glenn Doman
- - - - -

I like that you can buy honey in bear-shaped containers. I am glad, however, that not all foods come in the containers of the the things that eat them, though. A few examples:

* I would not like to eat baby food out of a baby-shaped container. Mainly because baby food doesn't taste good more than because I don't like babies.
* I would not like to eat Vienna sausages out of a container modeled after someone who eats Vienna sausages.
* I would not like to eat whatever opossums and people have in common in their diets out of an opossum-shaped container because I do not like opossums.

And why do I keep typing "containter" instead of "container?" Perhaps a lack of confidence in the food preparation & packaging industry?

No comments:

Post a Comment