Search This Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Fame


Fame is the thirst of youth.
~ Lord Byron
- - - - -

Maddie: How much would you pay for me to go see Vinny from "Jersey Shore?"

Michelle: Uh... How much would I pay?!

Maddie: (laughing nervously) I mean, uh, yeah.

Michelle: How much does it cost?

Maddie: Well, to sit at a table with him it's $1000.

Michelle: $1000?! What?!

Maddie: Well, I wasn't expecting that. Besides, you have to be 18 or something because it's in a club. But he's going to be at some hair place and it's like $40.

Michelle: What are you going to do? Watch him get his hair cut?

Maddie: Well, that's what I don't really know.

(photo by some woman at Leedz Salon. you can kind of see her in the mirror.)

1 comment:

  1. I remember when I loved in Iowa and never saw famous people -- this would have been huge for me.

    ReplyDelete