Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2016

Pose

Let the world know you as you are. not as you think you should be, because sooner or later, if you are posing, you will forget the pose, and then where are you?
~ Fanny Brice
- - - - -

A few weeks ago Leslie and I went to the Botanical Gardens in Clemson and walked around. I told her to post like it was her senior picture. This is what she did. I don't know what she was doing with her hand. Weirdo.

But that's not my point. My point is that I think we take senior pictures the wrong way. Well, if not the wrong way, at the wrong time. Seriously. Senior pictures? Shouldn't you get those taken when you get your AARP membership?



(Note: Yes I am scheduling this to be posted when Leslie is out of town. I'm stupid, but not super-duper stupid. Just the regular kind of stupid.)

No comments:

Post a Comment