Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Music

My music is best understood by children and animals.
~ Igor Stravinsky
-----

Songs in my head from the past few months (because I know you're dying to see the complete list):

January
4: Battlefield by Jordin Sparks
5: Knock you Down by keri Hilson featuring Ne-Yo and Kanye West
7: Love on a Hot Afternoon by Gene Watson
8: White Christmas by Bing Crosby
9: Get Here by Oleta Adams
10: Be Italian by Fergie
11: Cinema Italiano by Kate Hudson
13: Somebody's Cryin' by Chris Isaak
17: It's Gonna Be by Norah Jones
25: I Want You Back by Sonos
26: It's So hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday by Boyz II Men
27: You belong to Me by Taylor Swift

February
1: If you Only Knew by Shindown
6: King Herod's Song from Jesus Christ Superstar

Then there was a gap because I thought maybe people were annoyed with my morning song postings. My friend Matt Bennett asked me where the songs had gone and I said I would resume posting them as a belated birthday present for him.

14: I am Human by Dione Farris
15: Mama, I'm Coming Home by Ozzy
16: Do You Remember by Sean John
17: Aqualung by Jethro Tull
18: It's a Sunshine Day by The Brady Bunch
19: Hound Dog by Big Mama Thornton
20: Ring of Fire by The Carter Family
21: Quinn the Eskimo by Julie London
22: Replay by IYAZ featuring Sean Kingston
23: I am 16 Going on 17 from The Sound of Music
24: Pac Man theme music (NOT Pac Man Fever)
25: Wonder by Natalie Merchant
26: Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
27: Toxic by Brittney Spears
28: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Roberta Flack

March
1: Wednesday Morning, 3 A.M. by Simon and Garfunkel
2: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
3: According to you by Orianthi
4: Doo Wah Diddy by Manfred Mann
5: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga
6: Gagnsta's Paradise by Coolio
7: Mr Big stuff by Jean Knight
8: C'mon and Ride It (The Train) by Quad City DJs
9: Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
11: Walk on By by Dionne Warwick
12: Theme from The Office
13: If You Ain't Got the Do Re Mi by Ani Difranco
14: When Something is Wrong with my Baby by Sam and Dave
15: Oh What a Beautiful Mornin' from Oklahoma
16: Freedom by Wham
17: Rock Around the Clock by Bill Haley and the Comets
18: Home is Where Your Heart Is by Billy Bacon and the Forbidden Pigs
19: I Love You by The Plain White Ts
21: Kathy's song By Simon and Garfunkel
22: Soul Sister by Train
23: If you've Got Leavin' on Your Mind by Patsy Cline
24: Crazy for You by Heart
25: It's Sad to Belong to Someone Else by England Dan and John Ford
26: Mercy by Duffy
27: Am I the Only One by the Dixie Chicks
28: I Love How You Love Me by Bobby Vinton
29: I can't Help Falling in Love by Ingrid Michaelson
30: If You Only Knew by Shinedown
31: The Hy-Vee jingle

April
1: Be Good Johnny by Men at Work
2: Time is on My Side by The Rolling Stones
3: Hide and Seek by Imogene Heap
4: Burning Heart by Survivor
5: Why by Annie Lennox
6: Realize by Colbie Callait
7: Runaway Train by Soul Asylum
8: Theme song from Three's Company
9: Chains of Love by erasure
10: Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond
11: Somebody to Love by Queen
12: A medley I made up in my head of Under the Sea and We are the World


No comments:

Post a Comment