Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Trouble


If you are out of trouble, watch for danger.
~ Sophocles

-----
I know a guy, Joe Burke, who has adventures and tells other people stories about them. I remember one time he told a story about ignoring a sign or going over a fence or something to get a rock or a photo... Whoever was there when he was telling the story said, "Weren't you afraid of getting in trouble?" His response was, "Getting into trouble? What does that even mean? No one can get me into trouble. If I get caught doing something someone doesn't like, I might just have to say I wouldn't do that again."

I think about that sometimes. Like when I saw the sign above and got my photos, anyway. I assume the sign meant the road was closed to cars. Not to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment