Search This Blog

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rituals

I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it.
~ Mark Twain
-----

So, Chris and our friend Ryan and I went to a movie and then out for something to eat. Over the course of our time together, we started discussing what songs we would want at our funerals. Chris didn't want to sing her song, so she told Ryan the name of it and then tried to find it on Pandora to play it for him. Rather than her song, here are the songs that the cosmos via Pandora and Ryan via his guesses apparently want her to play:

"It's My Life" by Bon Jovi
"Papa Don't Preach" - the Glee version
"Benny and the Jets" by Elton John
and
"Eleanor Rigby" by The Beatles

I don't recommend letting Pandora choose your funeral playlist, but maybe that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment