Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Skills

I put all my genius into my life; I put only my talent into my works.
~ Oscar Wilde
-----

I think I've mentioned that we invented this game we play in the car where we take turns saying a word or phrase and then everyone in the car votes on who they think of when they hear that word or phrase. We try to keep it positive so no one says, "jackass" or the like and then we vote and someone gets their feelings hurt.

Anyway, one time we were playing and Maddie said the word, "Skilled" and Maddie voted for herself and Elizabeth voted for herself and Chris and I voted for me.

Elizabeth: (in response to the voting) WHAT?! Have you seen me throw an almond and an animal cracker up in the air and catch them in my mouth?

No comments:

Post a Comment