Search This Blog

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Roommate

A tree falls the way it leans.
~ Bulgarian Proverb
-----
So I have been thinking about yesterday's post about not wanting Bob Ross as a roommate. After reflecting I have confirmed that, indeed, I don't think that Bob and I would make good roommates. I found some Bob Ross quotes that, well, you wouldn't necessarily want to hear from a roommate:


"There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."


"You know me, I gotta put in a big tree."


"I didn't know where this goes. I don't really care."


"Be careful or you may be in Agony City soon."

"Oh green water. That's pretty. I like it just alive with algae."


"People look at me like I’m a little strange, when I go around talking to squirrels and rabbits and stuff. That’s ok. Thaaaat’s just ok."


"Shwooop. Hehe. You have to make those little noises, or it just doesn’t work."


"There’s nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend."


"Trees cover up a multitude of sins."


"Water’s like me. It’s laaazy… Boy, it always looks for the easiest way to do things."


"We tell people sometimes: we’re like drug dealers, come into town and get everybody absolutely addicted to painting. It doesn’t take much to get you addicted."



No comments:

Post a Comment