Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Road

The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.
~ Colin R. Davis
- - - - -

Some roads are more difficult to travel than others.  Just like some lives are more difficult to live than others. Maybe when I come back in another life, I will have a job paving roads.  And maybe I'll read this blog and think, "Wow.  That is so true."  And then I'll get caught up in a weird time and space travel thing and they'll make my story into a movie and I can be rich and write a blog all the time and not have to pave roads anymore.

But I won't ever forget how important my job was to make the way easier for others.  Or, if I do forget it, it will be because I am out buying a new car.  And then if that car gets stuck on a bad road somewhere, it will all come back to me.

And the movie will star Anne Hathaway, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment