Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

Evil

The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it.
~ Ayn Rand
- - - - -

Me:  I remember when I was a kid there was a time when our Sunday school teachers talked to us about the perils of rock music.

Elizabeth:  Like what?

Me:  I don't remember, like - something about "Another One Bites the Dust," oh and if you play music backwards...

E:  Like Rhianna.

Me:  (pause)  Um, this was before Rhianna was probably born.  I don't remember which group it was, but I remember thinking, "Who has time to sit around and play music backwards?"

E:  I do!

Me:  (pause)  So when Satan attacks you'll be ready?

E:  Yes.  Exactly.

It is reassuring she is at least currently planning to use her powers for good and not evil, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment