Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Purple

I think it pisses God off if you walk past the color purple in a field somewhere and don't notice it.
~ Alice Walker
- - - - -

I know I have used that quote before, but it is a good quote.  And I spent the day noticing the color purple when I went to Reiman Gardens.  So much so that I didn't notice that I had dropped one of my camera lenses.  But someone turned it in at the desk.  

I think it pisses a photographer off if you walk by her lens in a field somewhere and don't notice it.  But not nearly as much as when she drops the lens and doesn't notice it herself. 

(pause)

But then she gets unpissed off if someone turns in the lens.

(pause)

And then they lived happily ever after.

1 comment:

  1. i lost my lens cap today out in our field. but then i found it again.

    and lived happily ever after.

    ReplyDelete