Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Food

We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are.
~ Adelle Davis
- - - - -

Brad:  Are those Girl Scout Cookies?

Me:  Um...  No.  It is a speech recognition software program.

You might think that these things are not connected, but in Brad's defense, the box did look a very little tiny bit like Girl Scout Cookies.

Another thing that you think might not be connected are Skittles and cottage cheese.  You might think this is a great way to combine protein and fun, but it really isn't.  The first bite tastes a little bit like Trix cereal, but it's all downhill after that.

And the reason I used this picture with this blog post is because I didn't have a photo of cookies handy.  This was the only food photo I could easily access that I hadn't already used in another blog.

(pause)

I don't take a lot of food photos, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment