Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fairytales

Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.
~ Hans Christian Andersen
- - - - -
I would not choose to be a character in a fairy tale.  The things that happen there are crazy.  Seriously.  Talking animals.  Lots of witches and suspense and injury and death.  I guess some of those things happen in real life, too, but you miss my point.
If I absolutely had to be a fairy tale character, I would like to be Scoldilocks.  I know she's an off-shoot character I just made up, but I think I'd be good at being her.  I could break into people's houses and criticize them.  It's a lot like what I already do except I have to wait for people to come to me before the scolding starts.  Well, I don't have to wait but I have been told - rather forcefully - to stop breaking into their houses, so I'm waiting for them to come to me just to be safe.