Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

View

Unfortunately in this world of ours, each person views things through a certain medium, which prevents his seeing them in the same light as others.
~ Alexander Dumas
- - - - -

I like it when I see things in a different way than other people. I like it when they see things in a different way than I do. When we come up with multiple and diverse and creative solutions to the multiple and diverse and creative challenges we encounter. I appreciate someone who can make connections between otherwise disparate ideas or items. At least I appreciate it when they can explain to me how the connections work.

I don't always appreciate it when people make connections and don't explain them to me. If I can't see how the things are related, it seems random and not helpful and kind of purposeless. At least confusing.

Like when Netflix told me that because I watched "Parks and Rec" that I would also like "The Shining."

No comments:

Post a Comment