Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Chair

You can't deny laughter, when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.
~ Stephen King
- - - - -

There are opportunities for us to be creative and use humor in even the most tedious and mundane of moments.  Sometimes we miss the opportunity.  Sometimes we are too busy - or make priorities of other things rather than basking in the fun of the now.

Other times, we do take opportunities to have fun in the now.  I know there are times when I miss other people doing this.  But sometimes I don't miss it.  Like when I saw this Craigslist post a while ago...  Thanks to the person who wrote this:

Sturdy orange chair - $5 (Ames, IA)
We have an older wood-and-orange-vinyl chair we are trying to get rid of. Not much to say about it really - it's a chair. Medium comfortable. Very functional. Will probably outlive me. 5 dollars, you come pick it up. Excellent for seating guests or just piling laundry on - not my business what you do with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment