Search This Blog

Monday, October 10, 2011

Maine


- - - - -
A Facebook Exchange between 
Kirk Boettcher and Michelle Boettcher

Kirk's Profile · Kirk's Wall

Kirk Boettcher Next to Normal last night = AMAZING!!!!!
about an hour ago · LikeUnlike ·

Michelle Boettcher NOT as amazing as the middle school band concert I attended. Well, I'm wrong. Yours was better because I bet they didn't play anything from "The Music Man" in "Next to Normal."
54 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Kirk Boettcher I think one of the playhouses in Maine is doing Music Man this fall. You should get tickets!
13 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Michelle Boettcher I believe they're doing a musical called, "The Music Maine" featuring songs like, "Lobster, Lobster, Whole Stole My Lobster?" "The Rain in Maine falls Mainely on Maine," "We're Not Quite Canada," and "Damn It's Windy Here."
11 minutes ago · UnlikeLike · 2 peopleYou and Kirk Boettcher like this.

Michelle Boettcher I rarely feel compelled to like my own postings, but I had to on that last one. And I actually want to write those songs.
10 minutes ago · LikeUnlike

Kirk Boettcher If "Lobster, Lobster, Who Stole My Lobster?" were a song I think it'd get stuck in my head a lot.
about a minute ago · LikeUnlike

Michelle Boettcher It's stuck in my head now.
2 seconds ago · LikeUnlike

No comments:

Post a Comment